This page will help you find what you are looking for on Hoax-Slayer, keep up with our latest reports, access our social media feeds, and contact us if required. Use the table of contents to quickly jump to different sections of the page.
- Search Hoax-Slayer
- Latest Posts
- Last 50 Posts
- Archives of Last 12 Months
- Complete Archive By Month and Year
- Legacy Site Access – Hoax-Slayer.com
This search function uses the power of Google Search to help you quickly and easily find what you are looking for. It is a custom search engine that is configured to search ONLY the Hoax-Slayer websites. It searches both hoax-slayer.net and hoax-slayer.com.
Last 50 Posts
- ‘£45 Tesco Voucher to Every Family’ Facebook Scam
- Photos of Big Gator With a Deer in its Mouth
- ‘Facebook Lottery Program’ Advance Fee Scam
- ‘Security of Your Account’ PayPal Phishing Scam
- ‘Security Notice’ Sextortion Scam Email
- New Facebook Security Issue — Millions of Passwords Stored in Plain Text
- Fake CIA Sextortion Scam Emails Demand Bitcoin Payments
- ‘Billing Accounts Being Misused ‘ Apple ID Phishing Scam
- ‘Engr. Goren Needs Your Help’ Advance Fee Scam
- Beautiful Tribute Image Depicts New Zealand Fern With Muslim Terror Victims
- Fact Check — Did Sharifa Alkhateeb Discuss Long Term Plans to Convert America to Islam?
- No, a Billboard in Zimbabwe Does NOT Claim ‘You Can Kill Whites in South Africa’ — HOAX
- PHISHING – Instagram Users Targeted via Fake Infringement Notices
- ‘Donate for Charity Purposes’ Advance Fee Scam
- KFC ‘Free Chicken Buckets’ Facebook Scam
- Absurd ‘Servers Very Busy’ Hoax Circulating Rapidly After Facebook Outage
- Royal Bank of Canada ‘User Roles Have Been Updated’ Phishing Scam
- ‘Private Investor Seeking Partnership’ Scam Email
- Double Banana ‘Ten Years of Bad Luck’ Prank Post
- Facebook Scam Post Promises EVERYONE Free Pizza From Little Caesars
- ‘Fire the Cattle Guards’ Hoax
- No, Dunkin Donuts is NOT Giving Everyone a Free Box of Donuts
- Phishing Scam – ‘Redeem Gift Card’ Email Pretends to be From Telstra
- ‘This Account is Now Infected’ Fake Blackmail Sextortion Scam
- Facebook Scam Promises ‘Two Free Tickets To All’ From JetBlue
- ‘United Nations Poverty Eradication’ Advance Fee Scam
- ‘Negative Video About Your Site’ Scam Messages
- Costco ‘Free $41 Voucher’ Facebook Giveaway Scam
- Four Ways That Fake-News Sites Trick People Into Believing and Sharing
- Snow Canyon Roadway Image
- ‘Unsuccessful Telstra Direct Debit’ Phishing Scam
- Fake ‘Emergency’ Text Messages Targeting Australian Mobile Phone Users
- The Amazing Typewriter Art of Paul Smith
- Apple ‘Subscription Confirmation’ Phishing Scam
- Can a Positive Home Pregnancy Test Indicate Testicular Cancer?
- Facebook ‘Who is Your Soulmate’ Warning Message
- Two Silly ‘Forward to Save Your Account’ WhatsApp Hoaxes Combined
- Circulating Message Claims ‘Newborn Baby Saved By Stray Dog’
- Apple ID ‘Violated Policies’ Phishing Scam
- ‘Google+ Account Going Away’ Notifications Causing Confusion
- Fake Oprah Winfrey Facebook Pages Duping Fans
- Sextortion Scammers Using Email Address Spoofing to Fool Victims
- Facebook Scam Promises Free Air New Zealand Tickets to All
- USPS ‘We Have Sent You a Message’ Malware Email
- DHL ‘Package on the Way’ Malware Email
- Bogus ‘Majorca Holidays’ Facebook Page Using Bora Bora Trip as Bait
- ‘We Have Arranged Payment’ Malware Email
- Léman Lake Switzerland Ice Storm Photographs
- Qantas ‘2 Free Tickets to All’ Facebook Giveaway Scam
- ‘National Lottery’ Scam Emails Continue Hitting Inboxes
Archives of Last 12 Months
- April 2019 (2)
- March 2019 (17)
- February 2019 (23)
- January 2019 (18)
- December 2018 (27)
- November 2018 (34)
- October 2018 (33)
- September 2018 (20)
- August 2018 (38)
- July 2018 (38)
- June 2018 (23)
- May 2018 (37)
Complete Archive By Month and Year (hoax-slayer.net)
You can submit examples and offer feedback via the contact form below.
Your submissions help us work out what hoaxes and scams are circulating at a given time.
Submissions are one of the most important ways that we learn about new hoaxes and scams and chart how older versions are evolving over time.
And, don’t worry, if we use the material you submit in an article, any information that could identify you will be removed.
Legacy Site Access
All new Hoax-Slayer reports published since March 2015 appear here on Hoax-Slayer.net. And, hundreds of older reports have now been ported over to the new system. However, there are still many reports remaining on the legacy Hoax-Slayer site at hoax-slayer.com.
The easiest way to find older reports on a topic is to use the search at the top of this page. This will search both sites.