This page will help you find what you are looking for on Hoax-Slayer, keep up with our latest reports, access our social media feeds, and contact us if required. Use the table of contents to quickly jump to different sections of the page.
- Search Hoax-Slayer
- Latest Posts
- Last 50 Posts
- Archives of Last 12 Months
- Complete Archive By Month and Year
- Legacy Site Access – Hoax-Slayer.com
This search function uses the power of Google Search to help you quickly and easily find what you are looking for. It is a custom search engine that is configured to search ONLY the Hoax-Slayer websites. It searches both hoax-slayer.net and hoax-slayer.com.
Last 50 Posts
- Do You Use Telstra? Watch Out For This Fake Bill Email
- ‘Like of the Year Award’ Advance Fee Scam Email
- ‘Notification From Telstra’ Recorded Phone Scam Messages
- Watch Out for Fake SWIFT ‘Payment Remittance” Emails
- Fake Sign-In Notification Emails Link to Phishing Websites
- The Infamous Bonsai Kittens Hoax Website
- False ‘Poisoned Coca Cola Drink’ Warning Circulating Via Social Media
- ‘Your Email Account Has Been Infected With a Virus’ Phishing Scam
- Instagram ‘Copyright Violation’ Phishing Scams Continue
- Eerie Pre-911 Ad for Pakistan International Airlines Features Twin Towers with Plane Silhouette
- ‘Someone Has Access to Your System’ Fake Blackmail Sextortion Scam
- PayPal ’24 Hours to Resolve Issue’ Phishing Email
- Facebook Lottery Scammers Using Fake ‘Winners List’ Websites
- ‘Your Transaction is Being Reviewed’ PayPal Phishing Scam
- 1956 Hard Disk Drive – Disk Storage Unit for 305 RAMAC Computer
- Think Before You Click — A Limerick
- ‘Royal Slots Online Millionaire-Raffle Promotion’ Advance Fee Scam
- ‘You Have a New Dropbox Message’ Scam Emails
- Phishing – Fake Amazon Account Update Email Claims ‘Informations Missing or Incorrect’
- No, You Won’t Win a Tiny House Just for Liking and Sharing on Facebook
- Phone Scam — Bogus Social Security Agents Demand Victims Pay a ‘Bond’ to Avoid Arrest
- ‘You Have Unread Messages’ Spam Emails Hitting Inboxes
- Image Showing a Kayak in the Mouth of a Whale
- ‘I Can’t Believe It’s You’ Facebook Scam Messages
- ‘You Added a New Email Address’ PayPal Phishing Scam
- Virgin Media ‘Your Last Payment Was Declined’ Phishing Scam
- ‘Going to Send Your Shame to Your Friends’ Fake Blackmail Sextortion Scam
- ‘Award Promotion by Google’ Advance Fee Scam
- Westpac ‘Critical Security Alert’ Phishing Scam
- ‘2 Days to Pay’ Fake Blackmail Sextortion Scam Email
- Bank Of Ireland Warns Customers About Phishing Text Message
- Scammers Are Pretending to be Lottery Winner Harold Diamond
- Gmail Keyboard Shortcuts — Quickly Access a Cheat Sheet
- Watch Out for ATO Tax Debt Scams Delivered Via WhatsApp
- What The Hell is ‘WhatsApp’ and Why Should I Care?
- Why You Should Download a Copy of Your Facebook Information (And How to Do It)
- ‘Your Tax Refund is Ready’ HMRC Phishing Scam Email
- Walmart ‘Massive TV Giveaway’ Facebook Scam
- Wegmans ‘Free $80 Coupon’ Facebook Giveaway Scam
- MALWARE WARNING – Beware of Bogus Fax Notification Emails
- Albert (Tapper) Torney and the Can Car Sculptures That He Did NOT Make
- ‘Rare Himalayan Flower’ Image Depicts a Sea Pen
- Why It is So Important to Show File Extensions In Windows
- ‘Publix Giving Everyone a Free $80 Coupon’ Facebook Giveaway Scam
- ‘Incoming Mail on Hold’ Email Phishing Scam
- Internet Speed Test – Check How Fast Your Internet Service Is
- Don’t Click on that ‘Better than Netflix’ Facebook Post. It’s a Scam!
- Warning Claims Criminals Using Stolen Cell Phones to Get Bank Card PINs
- Are You Making Optimal Use of Your Software?
Archives of Last 12 Months
- September 2019 (14)
- August 2019 (5)
- July 2019 (33)
- June 2019 (9)
- May 2019 (21)
- April 2019 (2)
- March 2019 (17)
- February 2019 (23)
- January 2019 (18)
- December 2018 (27)
- November 2018 (34)
- October 2018 (33)
Complete Archive By Month and Year (hoax-slayer.net)
You can submit examples and offer feedback via the contact form below.
Your submissions help us work out what hoaxes and scams are circulating at a given time.
Submissions are one of the most important ways that we learn about new hoaxes and scams and chart how older versions are evolving over time.
And, don’t worry, if we use the material you submit in an article, any information that could identify you will be removed.
Legacy Site Access
All new Hoax-Slayer reports published since March 2015 appear here on Hoax-Slayer.net. And, hundreds of older reports have now been ported over to the new system. However, there are still many reports remaining on the legacy Hoax-Slayer site at hoax-slayer.com.
The easiest way to find older reports on a topic is to use the search at the top of this page. This will search both sites.