Links to occasional feature articles and pertinent news reports.
Email forward warns recipients not to use laptop computers in bed because of the risk of fire. The message claims that 25-year-old Arun Gopal recently died in a tragic house fire caused by an overheated laptop left on his bed while he was sleeping.
The expanding number of free blogging services means that any interested individual with access to an Internet enabled computer can create their own, unique little website
Message that includes a photograph of what appears to be a Siamese pike suggests that the freak fish is a result of chemicals in the water.
Email warns that point to point speed camera systems have been installed on the M5 and M7 motorways in NSW, Australia.